Saturday, September 18, 2010

I cannot tear myself away from the balcony

I am a sucker for rooms with 2nd story balconies.  I can just sit there forever and watch the world go by.  A lot of the time I do not even spy on a particular person (John does that well).  I think I just let myself be mesmerized by the flow of people, as some people do with ocean waves. Does this have to do with how I grew up in Shanghai on a busy 5-way intersection?  I whiled away many summer evenings at our neighbors' 2nd story balcony, trying to catch some elusive breeze....




2 comments:

Crash Eddy said...

Nighttime pic is sparkling. Can see why SL likes the view.

Sun-Ling said...

Thanks Ed!

Most Recent Post

Uzbekistan: Elsewhere in Tashkent

We spent some extra time in Tashkent, because we wanted to catch the Persian New Year, Nowruz , in Tashkent, known as Spring Equinox to the ...

Most Popular Posts of Last 30 Days