- Rain jacket (1)
- Rain pants (1) for warmth and rain
- Jacket, Polartec 200 (1)
- Long sleeve shirts (6) various weight, material, and style, layerable
- Long pants, quick-dry (3)
- Underclothes (4)
- Handkerchiefs (2)
- Silk pajama (1)
- Socks (4)
- Hiking Boots (1)
- Tevas (1)
- Sun hat (1)
- Wool hat (1)
- Swimsuit (1)
- Bike Shorts (1)just being hopeful
Sun-Ling and John have been traveling the earth since 2008 while blogging, eating vegetarian and vegan, and riding public transportation. We love uphill day hikes, 20th-century architecture, Roman ruins, all bodies of water, local markets, shopping for groceries, aqueducts, miradors, trip planning, blablacar, and more.
Search This Blog
Monday, January 07, 2013
Clothes list
In anticipation of our good friend Dayle joining us in Mexico, I am posting our clothes packing list for her reference and for general reference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Recent Post
Slovenia: Piran
From Trieste, Italy we headed south along the west coast of Istria, first to Piran. For the straight line distance of 21 kilometers, we had ...
Most Popular Posts of Last 30 Days
-
After 3 days in Val Gardena, we changed bases to Dobbiaco, to the northeast. We decided on Dobbiaco over Cortina D'Ampezzo, because ther...
-
When Indigo airlines canceled our Colombo-Hyderabad flight, we took India and Pakistan off our itinerary. Considering we are in the 10th yea...
-
The second day we took a bus to Passo Sella to ride the Forcella del Sassolungo gondola (~2180m - ~2680m), nicknamed the "Coffin Lift...
-
This is our last day in the Dolomites. John's cold is not getting better and the weather is cloudy, so we decided to go joyriding on our...
-
After Aix and Luberon, I had learned to reset my expectations for France. Maybe as a result, I rather like Avignon. In fact, it seems more ...
-
Lake Bohinj is quiet and serene. We based ourselves in Stara Fuzina, north of the lake. The village still has a traditional feel; that is, y...
-
There was just one last hike we had planned for Val Gardena - Mount Pic Summit at 2363 meters. We first took the bus to the next village up ...
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your packing list! I've been noticing in your photos that you both often are wearing sun hats -- not sure I would have thought to bring one. But it seems that a clubbing outfit and heels are missing from the list. :-) I'm more excited day by day thinking about our rendezvous.
I used to wear sun hats made of natural materials. Now I follow John's lead for synthetic sun hats and wear them for light rain!
impressive list!
Post a Comment